Wednesday, February 6, 2013

5 Years


Happy Anniversary, my sweet hubbie!  Almost 9 years ago you overlooked the broken blood vessel in my eyeball and I ignored your dorky turtleneck when we decided to dance together.  Some encouragement from a friend didn't hurt when you decided to get my number at Sundries, and I decided to give you a chance (even though I was slightly concerned about your dance moves).  A few weeks later on our first date I had a vision (although it did seem crazy at the time) of us marrying and growing old together.

I wouldn't call us old yet, but we are certainly growing together.  It's been an amazing ride so far and I know we will share many more wonderful moments throughout our lives together.  Thank you for being the wonderful person that you are, the husband I always dreamed of, and most importantly, the most amazing father a child could have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment