Thursday, February 7, 2013

Ballerinas, Cupcakes and Fairies

Sounds like a little girl's fantasy land, doesn't it?! Well then Isabelle must be a lucky girl, because she "performed" in her ballet class in front of proud parents, lived in a cupcake factory, and went to a fairy festival, all in one week!
 
Isabelle started taking ballet a few weeks ago and she absolutely LOVES it.  It has brought back wonderful memories of my own, since I spent at least 6 of my childhood years taking ballet.  30 minutes of twirling, dancing, leaping, and being with other girls her age couldn't be more fun for a girly little 2 year old!  Last week parents were invited to come and observe, so obviously I took more than enough photos of my prima ballerina! 


















 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment