Saturday, April 13, 2013

Cake Catch Up

 For Goodness Cakes is still in business, although it might have seemed like I took a brief hiatus.  I did have a quiet March which was a nice break before kicking into full wedding season this Spring. I have been terrible about posting (and taking) pictures, but here are a few of my favorites from the last few months. 

2 cupcake weddings in one weekend meant baking 400 cupcakes.  Here was the the set up (on my custom made cupcake stand) at the Duke Mansion:

This was literally a cupcake wedding cake...one giant cupcake served about 40, and there were 60 regular cupcakes to match!

And a few other fun cakes...

Retirement cake for history professor, traveller, and Panthers fan:

Last but not least...the CRAB CAKE! 

All edible, from the crabs down to the newspaper!!

Research for this cake ended up in a decadent dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment