Thursday, April 18, 2013

She's the ONE!

I must admit that my family and I have been waiting for this for a long time. For "the one" to come along and steal my brother's heart and love him back just as much as we do. She did, and we couldn't be happier.
Laurie Satler (soon to be Pruden!!) just became my brother's fiance and I couldn't have hand-picked a better girl for him to marry and for me to soon call my sister-in-law! After almost a year of dating, Matthew bent down on one knee and gave her a gorgeous ring (our grandmother's with a new sparkly band that he chose), and I am SO EXCITED!!!!!
The family gathered after their proposal weekend in Asheville to celebrate the engagement and Laurie's birthday. Of course I had to make a cake!

I am so thrilled to welcome Laurie to the family! The best is yet to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment